Warhammer 40000 - Psychic Awakening - Mechanical War
Main Features The essential book for all Necrons collectors 26 technical sheets covering the range of Necrons Stratagems, Warlord Traits, and other unique artefacts Learn more
|32||ARMIES OF THE IMPERIUM||ADEPTUS MECHANICUS|
|32||ARMIES OF THE IMPERIUM||IMPERIAL KNIGHTS|
|33||ARMIES OF CHAOS||CHAOS DAEMONS|
|33||ARMIES OF CHAOS||CHAOS KNIGHTS|
Security guarantees thanks to our TLS/SSL connection in Switzerland
Orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days
Book 7 of the Psychic Awakening series
The epic psychic awakening series continues with Mechanical War. This campaign book is full of rules for Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Knights, Chaos Knights and Chaos Daemons. The book also tells an epic that details the impact of the Great Rift on Mars, and how the power and influence of the Adeptus Mechanicus subsequently diminished. This had the effect of making Mars act by launching many Recovery Fleets, in order to become once again a leading player within the Imperium.
You will find in this 104-page book:
- The striking historical context of the immediate consequences of the formation of the Great Rift and the events that occurred on the once loyal world-forge of Ordex-Thaag, now in the hands of packs of wild Chaos Knights, as well as the evil technology developed under the surface to tear the veil of reality
- Missions that allow you to recreate the most decisive battles of the conflict, and war zones to provide your battles with the setting for the most characteristic and contested sites
- Theatre of War rules on toxic fumerolles, to represent the battlefields where evil forces act underground, or even in the planetary core
- Extended army rules for the Adeptus Mechanicus and Imperial Knights, including Warlord Traits, Stratagems and Relics, as well as rules for creating your own World-Forge Dogmas and Household Traditions, plus technical sheets for unpublished units of the Adeptus Mechanicus
- Extended army rules for Chaos Knights and Chaos Daemons, including Warlord Traits, Stratagends and Relics, as well as rules for creating your own Household Links, as well as up-to-date technical sheets for a selection of Chaos Daemons units, not to mention the rules for playing Exalted Major Demons!