Warcry - Sentinels of the Order
Security guarantees thanks to our TLS/SSL connection in Switzerland
Orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days
Chaos corrupts everything, but not without resistance. The forces of the Order are fighting to take back what it has conquered including the Eight-Point, the lands surrounding Varanspire. Small armed groups are currently testing the defenses of the infernal enemy, infiltrating stealthily into these desolate regions. The least champion of the Powers of Ruin slain is a victory worthy of celebration, any ancestral relic taken back is a gift for civilization. It's your turn to contribute to the resistance and to the reconquest!
Sentinels of the Order is the go-to guide to commanding the forces of the Grand Alliance: Order in games of Warcry. 12 tapes are detailed there, from the noble Chambers of the Stormcast Eternals to the mysterious Aelfes passing by the solid Duardins. There is an abundance of fighter cards, history tables, Fateful Quests and Challenge Battles - in short, everything you need to play the forces of the Order in full campaigns.
- Full rules for the following bands: Cities of Sigmar, Daughters of Khaine, Idonenth Deepkin, Khainite Shadowstalkers, Kharadron Overlords, Lumineth Realm-lords, Fyreslayers, Seraphon, Sylvaneth, Sacred Chamber Stormcast Eternals, Chamber of Warriors Stormcast Eternals, and Stormcast Eternals Vanguard Auxiliary Chamber.
- Fighter cards for almost all the miniatures available in the Grand Alliance: Order ranges.
- The rules of two Monsters of the Order: War Hydra and Kharibdyss.
- Extensive rules to include Monsters in your party, and new skills to use against them!
New rules for runicmark bands of mixed factions of the same Grand Alliance and more than one leader.
- Tables of warrior names, band origins, and leader history.
- 4 Fateful Order Quests, with tables of victory loot for Honor and Glory.
- 6 Order Challenge Battles, including special rules and valuable loot.
- Blank sheets to copy and fill out.
If you can't wait to wear a knot in the Order's eternal enemy, this 112-page softcover book is for you.
A copy of the Warcry Rulebook is required to fully benefit from this expansion.